The Program Instructor will conduct activities, provide services to middle school girls at Richmond Heights Middle School and work closely with fellow staff, volunteers, community partners and parents/guardians to deliver Girl Power’s mission. The Program Instructor will ensure that all classroom goals, objectives and outcomes are accomplished with fidelity while providing quality programming to all girls and families.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Education or related field and/or a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position.
2. Familiar with non-profit organizations and community operations.
3. Passion for working with at-promise girls with an emphasis on girls pre-disposed to trauma.
4. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
5. Works well independently in a fast-paced environment.
6. Must live in South Dade
7. Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Outlook
1. Responsible for completing client intakes and files and collect required student data for all participants. Through a virtual platform when needed.
2. Create, plan, and implement lesson plans with enthusiasm and creativity utilizing the evidence/research-based curriculums approved by the agency. (Through a virtual platform when needed)
3. Create written education plans alongside students and monitor progress throughout the school year.
4. Provide in-school support by visiting participants during school hours a minimum of two times per week. This service can be performed in-person or virtually.
5. Responsible for meeting all classroom goals, objectives, and outcomes as outlined in the Scope of Services, while providing quality programming to all clients. (Through a virtual platform when needed)
6. Responsible for outreach/recruitment of the required number of program participants according to the Scope of Services.
7. Responsible for completing all weekly, monthly, quarterly, and end of year reports as required.
8. Responsible for accurately and timely recording required student data, attendance, and demographics in the data systems.
9. Co-Facilitate monthly parent meetings, student field trips, and community service projects.
10. Perform all programs and services in accordance with the agency's Fidelity and Quality Assurance measures.
11. Attend weekly staff meetings as required (in-person, virtually, or conference call).
12. Other duties as assigned.